Panshanger Golf Complex: Course Etiquette & Dress Code
Course Rules & Etiquette
- Please observe the dress code (see below for details.)
- Avoid slow play at all times. Keep behind the group in front. The course ranger has the right to ask slow groups to speed up and move groups through if needed.
- Groups must consist of no more than 4 players, each with their own clubs.
- 2 half groups may be made up into a 3 or 4 ball group at the course rangers discretion.
- Play must not start before 6am. Please for check for the first available tee time.
- Help maintain the quality of the course by repairing pitchmarks, replacing divots and raking bunkers.
- Local rules are shown on the scorecard.
- Players are responsible for their own safety and insurance cover (personal and property including golf equipment.)
- Please be aware of all other golfers whilst out on the course.
- Never play a shot unless the group ahead are well out of range.
- If you miss-hit a shot in the direction of other golfers you must shout "FORE" to alert players of possible danger. If "FORE" is heard, please take evasive action if possible.
- The use of mobile phones on the course should only be for emergencies.
- Verbal or Physical abuse towards any member of our staff, or towards another golfer, will not be tolerated.
- Play safely and enjoy your game.
Players must wear appropriate golf attire at all times whilst on the course.
- Polo Shirt
- Trousers or Tailored Shorts.
- Golf shoes or Trainers
Failure to comply with the dress code will result in access to the course being denied. Players will not be allowed onto the course bare chested or if wearing football shirts, vests, jeans or heavy boots.
Thank you for your assistance.